Venue: The Book Shop at NutriCentre, Park Crescent, London
Theme: Fibromyalgia (Part 1 of a 2 part series)
Free entrance and simultaneous live webcast streaming via NutriCentre web site.
Part 1 of this talk will focus on reviewing some of the current thinking that surrounds fibromyalgia, it’s historical roots and potential causes. Focus will be given to the causes and management of poor sleep and pain that commonly accompanies this complex condition.
Part 2, to be held on 6th June, will develop the management plan to include a discussion on irritable bowel, interstitial cystitis, anxiety and depression.
Further details available at www.nutricentre.com
Filed under Uncategorized
- Bone Health Talk
For anyone interested in the Bone Health talk I gave this Wednesday in the Book Shop at NutriCentre in Park Crescent London I have attached a clickable image which takes you to the recorded webcast that went out live that night.
I have the slides in PDF format if anyone wants them.
Join me Wednesday evening at the NutriCentre in Regents Park
, London, for an evening free lecture in the book shop on Nutrients and Bone Health.
The lecture will include many key aspects relating to supporting optimal bone health and diagnosing the early changes before the osteoporosis gets out of hand.
The evening lecture will discuss many factors relating to bone health including;
- Normal bone and it’s healthy regulation
- Diagnosing thin bones; osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Types of osteoporosis and their causes
- Making sense of your bone density (DXA) scan results
- Using biochemical merkers for bone turnover
- Key dietary aspects for healthy bones
- Key nutrients and their controversies; The issue of calcium and heart disease
- Specific supplements and their safe and effective use