Join me Wednesday evening at the NutriCentre in Regents Park, London, for an evening free lecture in the book shop on Nutrients and Bone Health.
The lecture will include many key aspects relating to supporting optimal bone health and diagnosing the early changes before the osteoporosis gets out of hand.
The evening lecture will discuss many factors relating to bone health including;
- Normal bone and it’s healthy regulation
- Diagnosing thin bones; osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Types of osteoporosis and their causes
- Making sense of your bone density (DXA) scan results
- Using biochemical merkers for bone turnover
- Key dietary aspects for healthy bones
- Key nutrients and their controversies; The issue of calcium and heart disease
- Specific supplements and their safe and effective use